SPACIOUS AND COMFORTABLE
Built in 1937, Serenity had a long history as a cargo barge before being converted to a hotel barge in 2002.
At 128ft (39m) long, she offers all the space and comfort of a boutique hotel, whilst transporting you through tranquil couuntryside, beautiful villages and the heart of historic towns.
Facilities aboard the barge
- Three ensuite cabins
- 480sqft saloon with large windows and lounge seating for six people
- Dining area comfortably seating six guests
- Wheelhouse with 360° windows and seating for guests
- Large outdoor deck area with dining table and chairs
- Outdoor jacuzzi ondeck
- Free, unlimited wi-fi throughout the barge
- Bluetooth speaker to play your music inside or outside
- Library of books, magazines and board games
- Optional extra: Bikes for exploring
Your cabin on the barge
Generously proportioned at over 150 sqft, all our guest cabins have island style beds (accessible on all three sides) and can be set up as either a double or twin.
Each cabin has a private ensuite bathroom with shower.
Tastefully decorated, you’ll find ample hanging space and drawers so you can unpack and feel at home. A full-sized window and skylight (with black-out blinds) provide a light, airy feel.
Our rooms have all the convenience and comfort you’d expect from a hotel, with high quality 100% cotton bed linen, natural duvets, fluffy towels and toiletries from luxury French bran L’Occitane.
Key features of your cabin
- Queen sized double (150cm x 200cm) or two single (80cm x 200cm)
- Private ensuite bathroom with shower
- Air conditioning / central heating
- Bathrobe, slippers, hairdryer and luxury toiletries
- 220v power sockets